Friday, January 8, 2016

(#154) Warming Up



Of course on Wednesday Calvin let Erin stay over? Did you expect anything different? Today's caption is from Calvin's perspective.



Feeling lost? Here are the other related captions to this one:
(#103) Unexpected
(Caitlyn's Masks) Unexpected Date Night
(#153) Baby It's Cold
(#154) Warming Up (Today's Caption)




Beginning next week I will be following a new posting schedule. Rather than a post every other day, I will be posting regularly on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. This won't significantly change the number of captions I create for you and it will align my posting schedule more with the days that you actually come and visit the blog! Apparently you ladies are busy working or something in the middle of the week...

See you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that Wed-Thurs-Fri are really dead times at my blog .. so I've thought about doing almost the same thing.

    Maybe it will even out when weather starts getting really bad at the end of January or early February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby is cold outside. . . .

    I really should try to follow a posting schedule for my own blog. Might help me get regular again for creating.

    ReplyDelete