Saturday, January 21, 2017

(#372) Scheduled

http://erinslust.blogspot.com/2017/01/372-scheduled.html

It's been about a month since we touched base with Erin. She's got some exciting news!



Feeling lost? Here are the other related captions to this one:
(#103) Unexpected
(Caitlyn's Masks) Unexpected Date Night
(#153) Baby It's Cold
(#154) Warming Up
(#290) Distance
(#297) Reconnected
(#319) Night of Sin
(#323) Tequila
(#357) Candy Cane
(#372) Scheduled (Today's Caption)



Note: Sometimes with captions like this, readers interpret them as autobiographical. Normally I don't feel the need to correct them, but considering I have given this blonde beauty my name, I will break the exception here. I (Erin the blogger) do not have any such surgery scheduled. I'm already a girl ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment