Saturday, August 5, 2017

(#500) Perfect Day

http://erinslust.blogspot.com/2017/08/500-perfect-day.html
It's my 500th caption!!! That doesn't seem that impressive because its only a three digit number, but it's half way to 1000! Or it's my FIVE HUNDREDTH CAPTION!

See! That looks more impressive because it's all in capitals!





It's actually been a while since I made a caption. Maybe a month or two. I was taking a little break (I'm making this post the same week that we celebrated 1 million views) but it was also hard to decide which caption DESERVED to be my 500th. I have a ton of captions drafted, but I couldn't make any average caption my 500th. I have some really good ones drafted, but they are longer, better suited to a multiday post, or some of them are prepared for certain seasons or holidays. Also, what type of caption did I want to go with? A terrifying realistic tale, or a whimsical magical one? Did I want a sexy caption that would have you with your hands in your panties, or a wholesome caption that makes you reach for a box of tissues? In the end, I think the caption I chose was the right one.


I don't often do discussion questions, but I think this caption raises an interesting one. If you were in this situation, how many days/weeks/months/years would you trade for a single day?

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, honestly nothing more than a week. Definitely a day for a day. I would have to think about a week. A month would probably be my limit, because most plans are made within a month or so of when they happen, unless it's a wedding or Christmas travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A week would probably be my limit too

      Delete
  2. May work a deal where you trade days at work keeping the weekends, holidays and pay day? I am sure the devil would go for it as there would be more time for the idle hands to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off congratulations on hitting the big Five Oh Oh. As to your discussion question you are a lousy negotiator. We're talking prime Grade A soul here. It should be the other way round. 365 days a woman for one regular day. Maybe you need an agent. For ten percent of your girly days I'll get you a much better deal.

      Delete